Nick from Sprinkler Blowout is a great guy, and a multi-threaded entrepreneur with the heart of a champion. We met through a mutual business associate and made a great connection right off the bat.
Sprinkler Blowout is one of multiple businesses Nick has at different stages in development. He's been offering expert seasonal sprinkler services around the Billings area for the last couple of years, and 2023 is the year he's excited to take this business to the next level.
Sprinkler Blowout let ThatsNinja call the shots for this engagement. It's always an honor to be trusted to the extent that we were by Nick.
We knew quickly that customer bookings and appointment management would have to work as flawlessly as possible right from the start.
- Online booking capability, organizing scheduling according to geography to optimize field service routing
- All graphics and text copy generated from scratch
- SEO in competition against longer established companies
Gearing up to produce the Sprinkler Blowout website, we spent time in close collaboration with Nick. We were able to produce some mock-ups, including a logo design, which were gratefully approved.
Our internal strategy session identified a number of core needs which will be essential to the intermediate-to-longer-term success of the Sprinkler Blowout website:
- Fully-fledged user behavior tracking
- Outstanding UX, with online booking capabilities available right up front
- Social and online directory branding unified to help increase brand visibility and awareness
Nick was very much on board with the approach we were able to outline. We wanted to use this first season to feel out the market and determine how to meet Sprinkler Blowout's customers where they're at when they're ready to book services.
Have an idea?
Let’s get it done right!